Available for the first time in decades, this remarkable 2300 sq. ft. Historic District residence is ready for restoration and renovation. Its history reflects the rise and fall and rise again of Hudson. Built in 1915 from no-expense-spared plans for a prominent judge and his wife, it eventually became a county office building (hence the 1970s paneling, fluorescent fixtures, dropped ceilings). The brilliant layout is still obvious. Waiting to see a new day are hidden hardwood floors, high ceilings, fine old plaster and windows. There is a large walk-up attic in untouched condition. Commercial/residential zoning. This 50 x 120 parcel includes a 2-bay garage. Copies of architect's complete original blueprints will be given to the new owner. Walk to Warren Street & Amtrak. 2 hours NYC.
Click here to see original listing